You can message a partner you've had a session with in the past week or a partner that you're matched with for an upcoming session.
Sometimes you may want to message your partner to:
Let them know you're running late, or can't make it
Follow up about something you discussed in the session
Send them a thank you note for a great session
Give them your invite link so they can book more sessions with you if you enjoyed working together
Here's how to message a partner you're matched with for an upcoming session:
1. Click the pencil icon on the bottom right of your session tile
You can find the session in the upcoming section (see image below), on your calendar, or in your sessions tab.
2. Select the message icon on the right of your partner's name and image
3. Type your message and click "submit"!
Note: You'll receive any replies directly to your email address through the same form, but your email address won't be shown to your partner.
Here is how to message a partner that you've had a session with:
Note: You can only access past sessions up to 1 week after the session has passed.
1. Click Sessions > Past Week and then click the pencil icon on the bottom right corner of your session with them
2. From there, just follow the instructions given above. Select the message icon on the popup and submit the form!
Note: At the moment, our messaging feature has some limitations -- since you can only message a partner whom you have a session with (past or upcoming), you won't be able to receive a response from them if you cancel the session after sending your message.
We apologize for the inconvenience!
Please keep in mind the Community Guidelines and respect your partner's time and privacy.
If you have any questions about these steps please feel free to contact us for help!